Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Im loved and Im blessed :)

Dear Jesus,.

Im so thankful for all the things that you've done on me...The harder i try,Your LOVE is even greater than mine...

How can i'm not say thank you...For the BLESS that i feel, For the GRACE that i receive, and for the LOVE that i found in you...Nobody loves me like you do,Lord...

Even when other says that im ugly,im poor or whatever...I just dont care about it...As long as i know that im loved by YOU,.its more than enough for me...

Lord,..Did you know what is the biggest fear in my life????Losing YOU...yeahh,..thats the most horrible things in my life,.and i dont know where would i be when you are not with me...Im lost without Jesus...

If you could grant me a wishes all i want is to be in your presences till the day i close my eyes and never ever get bored to stay in your presences just like what David did...For your Presences is heaven to me and I dont wanna miss a moment with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post comment :)