Friday, November 18, 2011

God's Plan always have a Happy ending....




it been a long time since i never post anything to this blog...


Well,.it been 1 Year 4 months 29 days since I have been working in this company..yeah..feels stuck here,.getting bored with the same activity with sufficient salary ahahha T.T

I used to think that i will resign from this company before the end of 2012 #lol cause I think 2 years experience is more than enough for me..but after i heard the sermon from my senior pastor Pdt.Agung Takariana its really change my mind....He said : " Jangan batasi Tuhan dengan otak kita yang segede bakpao" ahahhaa....it feels funny but it really make me realize that I have trying to limit the God's work in my life...

Sometimes,.when Fact always making us lose our faith...Seems like everything is same and God's plan seem never happen in our life...But one thing that we have to believe that God's Plan always have a happy ending....







I really love this quote : I may be BENT, but not BROKEN, everything happens for a REASON. Because if GOD brings you to it, HE will bring you thru it!-Tommy Tenney-