Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Gift

All people around the world is so exciting about christmas..Shopping around and trying to find good stuff for people that you loved..

And then they forget about the truly meaning of christmas...Its about rejoicing the new born king that have saved the world..

I've been thinking about what can i do to pay the salvation that you given to me??No matter how hard i try, i cant pay it all,Lord...Thank you for came to this world ,Thank you for the cross,and thank you for the salvations..



How great is your love to us,Lord...

No matter how hard i try,even trying it so harder..the wonder of YOUR LOVE will  always greater than mine...

In this christmas, i will give my life as a living sacrifices..hope it can be acceptable to you Lord..I give you my heart, I give you my soul and everything....You can use me,Lord to do Your awesome plan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post comment :)