Saturday, April 26, 2014

Addicted to sushi



It was begin since my friend asked me to try sushi at Eatology cafe Sabang near my office...I was ordering salmon skin roll sushi at that time,and Yeah that was the first time im in love with sushi..

Salmon Skin Roll Sushi at Eatology

After then,when i go to mall the thing that i always ask was is there any sushi restaurant here???*hahahahaha...*im getting addicted to it..

Here's some review of mine...



1.Sushi Mori at Central Park Mall

I ate there with 4 friends and since we are beginner in eating sushi we asked the waiters for recomended sushi for us..we ordered volcano rolls(it contains of shrimp tempura,jelly fish and crunchy mayonaise) ,indonesian roll(bakwan roll topped with tuna,crabstick and mayonaise) and holland roll(beef teriyaki,avocado and mayonaise)

Left to right : Volcano rolls,Holand roll and Indonesia Roll(Topping with mayoinaise)





This was the first time for me to eat jelly fish and eel,its kinda disgusting when i think about it..but after i ate that,it was taste like hmmm so delicious and i want some more....hahahhahahaha...my Favorite one is volcano rolls its so crunchy and i love it :) dont worry about the price cause its cheaper than Sushi tei *its recommended  

2.Hachi-Hachi Bistro at Central Park

The next week after ate sushi at Sushi mori, my friend was asking me to try sushi at Hachi-Hachi Bistro at Central park, Yeahhh I was become a sushi hunter *LOL

Just forget the name of sushi that i had ordered,hahahhaa...when it comes to the price,Sushi at Hachi-Hachi bistro is more expensive than Sushi Mori. About taste, I just think that Sushi at Sushi Mori is more delicious than Hachi-Hachi Bistro.



3.Poke Sushi at Grand Indonesia 

2 days ago i was go to Grand indonesia to watch Captain America : Winter Soldier with friend and before watching the movie, she was asking me to have dinner..First of all, i just said that i dont want to eat im on diet...ckckckckck..but after i saw sushi stand at Poke sushi i just lose my mind and asked her to order sushi too..ahahahhaa...

Left to right : Beef roll,California Roll and Shrimp Tempura Roll


My favorite is beef roll, its so fresh to have beef and avocado on one bites :)) *the shrimp and california roll is so standart..nothing special with that.

Thats all about my sushi hunter trips,.hahahhaaa...Maybe next i should try sushi tei, i just heard that sushi tei is the best sushi restaurant in jakarta...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post comment :)